Rules & Regulations
1. Cosmoprof India Awards is only open to exhibitors at Cosmoprof India 2023. Multiple submissions are allowed but not more than 2 entries per category. Please submit one form for each award category.
2. Fully completed Entry Form must be submitted by 18:00 (GMT+5:30) time) on 21 NOV 2023.
3. To ensure the highest possible score, Entry Form for each award category should be completed in full, including only information that is relevant to the awards category to enable the judging panel to assess merit.
4. The Organisers reserve the right, after consultation with the applicant, to amend entrants’ submitted forms section 1 “Award Category” as appropriate.
5. An entry to an award category cannot be withdrawn from the judging process once the applicant has been short-listed and announced as Finalist.
6. Finalists are required (as the case maybe) to provide additional product information and copies of supporting documents upon the request of the Organisers to their Entry Forms.
7. Once shortlisted as Finalists, companies are required to submit product samples and information requested by the Organisers within the deadline for the final judging. Finalists are required to cover any shipping or courier cost related to the product sample submission.
8. All information submitted including product samples will not be returned.
9. Entry does not grant an organisation or individual rights to use the Cosmoprof India Awards name, logo or images without the express written approval of The Organisers. Only Finalists will be granted permission to use an Awards logo in compliance with the guidelines stipulated by the Organisers.
10. The Organisers reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withdraw any entrants from the judging process at any time, if their entries are deemed inappropriate for any reason (including false or inaccurate information declared in the Entry Form).
11. By submitting the designs, images and product samples to the Organisers , each Entrant agrees that he/she is authorised to and hereby grants the Organisers and its licensees and assignees, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual license to exercise all rights in the designs, images and product samples and all material provided by the Entrant to the Organisers at any time (including, but not limited to, the right to use, to copy, edit and/or modify, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast and republish in any/all media).
12. No design submissions will be used for commercial purposes.
13. Every Entrant should note that the Submission may be publicly disclosed. If deemed necessary or appropriate, the Entrant should file a patent application before submission. Nevertheless, subject to institutional policy, every Entrant shall be solely responsible for the pursuit of any form of intellectual property protection for their Submission. The Organisers is not liable for infringement or abuse of any design as a result of entry into Cosmoprof India Awards as a result of any subsequent promotion and publicity.
14. The Organisers will not be responsible for proof of originality of all entries, nor be liable for protection of design copyright. Each Entrant retains sole copyright, and is therefore solely liable for his/her design(s).
15. In the event of any disputes, The Organisers reserves the right to disqualify any entry and/or retract any award from the Entrant. All decisions made by The Organisers are final and binding in all aspects relating to the Cosmoprof India Awards.
16. By entering this award you warrant that: (a) All details provided with your entry are true and accurate; (b) You have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Rules & Regulations; (c) You are the copyright owner of the submitted photograph and/or images as its author, (and any individual whose image is featured in the photograph has given consent for the use of his/her image); (d) The exercise of the rights granted to The Organisers in these Rules & Regulations will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will fully indemnify The Organisers against any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense whatsoever resulting from any breach of these warranties.
17. The Finalists will be announced on 27 NOV 2023 on the Cosmoprof India website (www.cosmoprofindia.com) and Cosmoprof India Awards website (india.cosmoprofawards.com). Finalists will be notified by the Organisers by email.
18. The Winners will be announced on 07 DEC 2023 at Cosmoprof India.
19. Judges will consider each entry submission against the category criteria and their own discretion based on their relevant experience and expertise.
20. Judges' decisions are final and binding and no discussions or correspondence will be accepted relating to any of their decision.
21. The Organisers is not liable for any costs or liabilities incurred by Entrants during the judging process.
22. Any applicant who, in the opinion of the judges or the Organisers, is perceived to have harassed or bribed any member of the judging panel or the Cosmoprof India Awards team will have their entries disqualified.